Wildlife Research and Conservations Activities
- Vidarbha Tiger Research Society along with Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve Foundation organized a distribution function on 3rd May 2015 at Khutwanda, for cycles, water filters and solar lanterns to given to the Van Majoors of the 50 Forest Chowkis created in the remote parts of the Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve. Read More
- Environmental study on “Great Indian Bustard Habitat near Umred tahsil, Dist. Nagpur”.
- Environmental study on “Ecological imbalance created due to migration of wildlife caused by mining activity in forest areas”. A paper was also presented by the same title at the 2nd National Seminar on Minerals& Ecology, organized by Centre of Mining Environment-Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Representative NGO at the workshop on “Sectoral Environmental Assessment for Coal Sector Rehabilitation Project”, organized by Coal India Ltd.
- Presented a paper at the First National Conference on Rural Development Environment and Asia Region Workshop on Mining & Environment, organized the School of Studies in Earth Sciences- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Organizing Hepatitis-B inoculation camp for 134 staff members of TATR were given Hepatitis-B inoculation.
- Medical Diagnostic and Cancer Detection Camp on for the benefit of the Tribal villagers of the six forest villages presently situated inside TATR, and the staff of TATR.